Sick of this world

Hatred, selfishness, poverty, modernisation blah blah are getting on my nerves and I wish it would all fade away. Metallica's song Sad But True comes to the mind.

Name:
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

I am charged up all the time!!!

Monday, November 14, 2005

Monday blues

Weekend started and has already passed. Weekend was lot of fun and lot of work. I haven't worked hard so much for a long time. I was beginning to catch a cold. And, Sunday evening was the worst. The weather has changed and it has become cold. Chilly weather doesn't cause any harm. Its the pollution. Anti-histamines are the order of the day. I didn't find any at home. I had to urgently go to Kormangala travelling a good 10 kms. I was feelign feverish and my head seemed heavy. This is what ppl call headache i guess. I still don't understand what a headache is. I guess the closest to the word headache is the heavy head you have after a night of drink and puke thngy. In any case I just popped in a paracetomol and travelled to Koramanagala and went on my way to solving a bug. I coudln't hit any luck and i came back and watched a hindi movie. Garam Pakodas aka Masala. Later, i sat down to solving the Sudoko. That's the craze in town these days and it has engulfed me.
I slept way late at 2 :30am. I also put my mobile to charge but there was a bloody problem with the charging unit and in the morning i found my mobiel dead. I restarted it at and checked the time . It was 5 30am. After that every half an hour i was checking whether my mobile was charging. It wasn't. I coudln't sleep. I woke up at last tired of trying lying in the bed. I woke up and just tweaked the connections of the instrument. I just managed to charge a lil'. 1 hour of Sudoko and then I knew i was late for work. I was still heavy. Armed with another tablet i reached office. I guess my lunch *party from a colleague which was heavy* cured my sleep, heavy head. I am feeling quite energetic and ready to kick. Any takers. :P
I am also thinking a lot for the coming year. I guess i need to relax a bit and just enjoy myself. Everything goes great if we are trying and positive. On that positive note, I will end. Dinner beckons and I need to get back home before the weather turns more cold. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Oneirodynic said...

I guess i need to relax a bit and just enjoy myself. Everything goes great if we are trying and positive. On that positive note, I will end.

Ah,there you said it!

Hope we trek sometime in 2006 even if you are entering the next phase of life :-)

1:57 PM  
Blogger ACP said...

Ofcourse we are going for a trek in 2006. I am not going to change my lifestyle and the way I am. I love being me and no one in the world can change me. [:P] The only thing anyone can chnage is getting me rid of my so called bad habits [:D] Apart from that i guess no body can change me. [:)]

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home