Sick of this world

Hatred, selfishness, poverty, modernisation blah blah are getting on my nerves and I wish it would all fade away. Metallica's song Sad But True comes to the mind.

Name:
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

I am charged up all the time!!!

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Sunny days

Two days have passed and the city has been at its best. Clear blue skies, sunlight and lots of pollen *read dust* :). Clear blue skies and sunlight are a sign of prosperity. Pollen is a measure of industrialisation *more running cars and other vehicles*.
I love the blue skies with mild clouds that give it a shade of white to it. There were times in my childhood when imaginations went far and wide and I would see all creatures of the planet in them. One of the best skies (make it two) I have seen in the recent times was when we climbed Tadiymbol and Kumar Parvat. Just sleeping under the sun and watching the blue sky gives me immense pleasure. I would exchange that pleasure with anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home