Sick of this world

Hatred, selfishness, poverty, modernisation blah blah are getting on my nerves and I wish it would all fade away. Metallica's song Sad But True comes to the mind.

Name:
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

I am charged up all the time!!!

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Here i am again

Lots of things have happened in my life after November. I am on the path where I thought I would never tread. Finally on 24th Dec, I chose it and will stick to it. Thats what I promised. *wicked laugh* I had also was running to get my visa stamped.
There is a small story to tell. I don't know but i think myself and my friend had been to this astrologer. We had been to get my friend's horoscope checked if he can get married. Our good astrolger had advised something to my friend regarding the job, overseas travel and marriage. The astrolger asked my bday. I said I didn't want to get it checked. But, mn friend insisted and here there was, the astrologer telling me that I will be here in India and I would never step a foot outside India. Hmm, I thought. Thats fine. I will be happy in India and India has to keep the curse of me living in her country. *wicked smile* And, I was still thinking of it when my visa was stamped. I said to myself, somethign should go wrong now for sure. How foolsih i was to still have his words in my head. Another thing to add was I was goign to Singapore after the lane switch. (guess what the lane switch is hehe ). And, on 30th Dec, I was in the airport still thinking about it. I was happy when the immigration officer asked me to wait. I am sadist at times. But, then a senior officer let me through. No, this cannot happen. What a twist in fate!!! I was still thinking, the plane is not goign to leave the ground. But it took off. Then, I said Jim Morrison here I come with THE END. But, I am sorry but ti didnt happen and I was walking in Singapore airport with the immigration gal smiling and she even offered a candy. Great I said. I finally have put my foot in to land I was not supposed to touch.

Singapore was fine. Nice cars, nice hotel, good clean roads and lots of beautiful chics. The dressing sense of most Singaporeans is really high class. Children are cute *i ain't paedophilic*. I guess they are born to look fat and then they shed fat as they grow up and the gals become hot as they reach puberty. Gal are pretty and their skin is flawless. The New year's eve was fun. At 11 30 pm we were running around to catch the fireworks coz the whoel roads were jam packed and cars woudlnt move. Anyway, when there is action and adventure thats what i like and where I thrive. I got to watch the last of the fireworks. And then spent 3 hours just getting the breath back. Reached the hotel on all the days at 3 am. I didn't see any policeman when i was there. That speaks volume of security. Singapor has loads of malls. There are places like Little India, China Town. Please don't miss th ferry ride along the river and the sea. We missed the sea one. The most enchanting was Sentosa. Musical fountain is the speciality. I love Sentosa. I think I woudl like to come back to Singapore to spend more time. *Someday we are gonna dance with those lions ( remember)*
Then, Kuala Lumpur was the next destination. One day of the city tour and then the next day in Genting Highland. Cant speak high about this city. It too has Little India and China Town. I think its China Town where you get cheap watches. Well, if you want to wear it for a month and throw you can buy these watches. All of them are designer watches. [:)] and they are damn cheap.
So, I have already turned the tide of my fate. Lets see how my future changes with the present changes. [:)]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home