Sick of this world

Hatred, selfishness, poverty, modernisation blah blah are getting on my nerves and I wish it would all fade away. Metallica's song Sad But True comes to the mind.

Name:
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

I am charged up all the time!!!

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Someday- just cant stop hearing it

I aint gonna tell where I am. Most ppl who are close know where I am hiding. :P Place has beautiful weather. I guess the weather god just wanted me to enjoy the weather. A big thumbs up to HIM. I love the weather, love the place, love the work. I don't have any preference when it comes to work. But I love to work. And its nice to see ppl working during the working hours here. Also, ppl also come in early and go home early. I love early risers and the morning time is the most productive time. Thats where India is lagging behind. We want to complete work in the evenings or late nights all the time.
Anyway, I am in a mood to listen to music. When I want to think how my life is goign, I listen to music and think deeply. I am currently listening to "Someday we are gonna dance with those lions".
If I can just recollect the songs that i have in my collection, all of them have good meaningful lyrics. I dont know how i picked up "Good to be on the road back home". It tells you about the evils of drinking. Tell me this is coincidence. [:D] . I have "Yellow" which describes my life. I feel everything is yellow all the time. Yellow is not a colour of positiveness. Its much like a situation wherein you love the way you are but there are still things that can be improved. Then, I have "Whereever I roam". That song always plays when I have to make myself arrogant and show other ppl the middle finger. I feel doubly strong and in that mood, its better you avoid me. To most ppl I woudln't show my arrogance. If I am pissed off royally, I will be sulking and i guess its someone else who takes a hit. [:D] Watch out for those painful moments.

Right now as I write, I am hearing to it. [:D]
Anyway, I think I will just sleep now. Its good to be back on the road back home. I want to get to the feeling of "Earth becomes my throne, i adapt to eh unknown".
I know i am feeling a lot worse today and words are not crisscrossing. I wonder why. I think I will stop here for better things to write tomorrow. Catch you in the future if the future beholds!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home